- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 9 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 12 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Cave?! From the WSJ Editorial Board to Krauthammer to Santorum, Barbour and Hannity are all saying the GOP needs a new plan on getting this “Hispanic Vote.” Even if that means some kind of Amnesty. Plus, pressure is going to be put to bear to allow for some revenue increases to avoid the Fiscal Cliff. Are Republicans caving or being realistic? Gibson examines. Plus: The President finally speaks!