- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 14 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Cave?! From the WSJ Editorial Board to Krauthammer to Santorum, Barbour and Hannity are all saying the GOP needs a new plan on getting this “Hispanic Vote.” Even if that means some kind of Amnesty. Plus, pressure is going to be put to bear to allow for some revenue increases to avoid the Fiscal Cliff. Are Republicans caving or being realistic? Gibson examines. Plus: The President finally speaks!