- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 23 mins ago
- Vikings Ban Adrian Peterson Amid Child Abuse Case [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Cave?! From the WSJ Editorial Board to Krauthammer to Santorum, Barbour and Hannity are all saying the GOP needs a new plan on getting this “Hispanic Vote.” Even if that means some kind of Amnesty. Plus, pressure is going to be put to bear to allow for some revenue increases to avoid the Fiscal Cliff. Are Republicans caving or being realistic? Gibson examines. Plus: The President finally speaks!