- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 hour ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 3 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Cave?! From the WSJ Editorial Board to Krauthammer to Santorum, Barbour and Hannity are all saying the GOP needs a new plan on getting this “Hispanic Vote.” Even if that means some kind of Amnesty. Plus, pressure is going to be put to bear to allow for some revenue increases to avoid the Fiscal Cliff. Are Republicans caving or being realistic? Gibson examines. Plus: The President finally speaks!