- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Cave?! From the WSJ Editorial Board to Krauthammer to Santorum, Barbour and Hannity are all saying the GOP needs a new plan on getting this “Hispanic Vote.” Even if that means some kind of Amnesty. Plus, pressure is going to be put to bear to allow for some revenue increases to avoid the Fiscal Cliff. Are Republicans caving or being realistic? Gibson examines. Plus: The President finally speaks!