- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 19 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Iran Shoots at U.S. Drone [VIDEO]
A U.S. drone has become the latest target in escalating tensions between the United States and Iran.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The Pentagon says a U.S. Predator drone was fired on by an Iranian fighter jet as it was conducting surveillance over the Arabian Sea. Pentagon spokesman George Little says it was in international airspace.
(Little) “The internationally recognized territorial limit is 12 nautical miles off the coast, and we never entered the 12-nautical mile limit.”
The Iranian fighter jet missed the drone. Little says the U.S. has warned Iran not to try that again.
(Little) “We have a wide range of options to protect our assets and our forces in the region, and will do so when necessary.”
Last December, the U.S. lost an advanced RQ-170 drone when it strayed into Iranian airspace and landed there.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on a U.S. drone being fired on by an Iranian fighter jet: