- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 19 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
General David Petraeus announced his resignation today after admitting to an extramarital affair.
The Fiscal Cliff
President Obama addressed the looming fiscal cliff this afternoon, but failed to convince anyone that he’s willing to cooperate with Republicans. Tom says the President is already putting politics before America’s biggest problems.
Economist Peter Morici & Rob L. Morgan Chief Investment Strategist for Fulcrum Securities weigh in on the looming fiscal cliff. Then, Tom speaks with GI GO FUND executive director Jack Fanous about how returning vets and their unique skills can fuel our economic recovery! Plus, a preview of this weekend’s show on FBN.