- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 2 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 5 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 6 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
General David Petraeus announced his resignation today after admitting to an extramarital affair.
The Fiscal Cliff
President Obama addressed the looming fiscal cliff this afternoon, but failed to convince anyone that he’s willing to cooperate with Republicans. Tom says the President is already putting politics before America’s biggest problems.
Economist Peter Morici & Rob L. Morgan Chief Investment Strategist for Fulcrum Securities weigh in on the looming fiscal cliff. Then, Tom speaks with GI GO FUND executive director Jack Fanous about how returning vets and their unique skills can fuel our economic recovery! Plus, a preview of this weekend’s show on FBN.