- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 16 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
General David Petraeus announced his resignation today after admitting to an extramarital affair.
The Fiscal Cliff
President Obama addressed the looming fiscal cliff this afternoon, but failed to convince anyone that he’s willing to cooperate with Republicans. Tom says the President is already putting politics before America’s biggest problems.
Economist Peter Morici & Rob L. Morgan Chief Investment Strategist for Fulcrum Securities weigh in on the looming fiscal cliff. Then, Tom speaks with GI GO FUND executive director Jack Fanous about how returning vets and their unique skills can fuel our economic recovery! Plus, a preview of this weekend’s show on FBN.