- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 33 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
General David Petraeus announced his resignation today after admitting to an extramarital affair.
The Fiscal Cliff
President Obama addressed the looming fiscal cliff this afternoon, but failed to convince anyone that he’s willing to cooperate with Republicans. Tom says the President is already putting politics before America’s biggest problems.
Economist Peter Morici & Rob L. Morgan Chief Investment Strategist for Fulcrum Securities weigh in on the looming fiscal cliff. Then, Tom speaks with GI GO FUND executive director Jack Fanous about how returning vets and their unique skills can fuel our economic recovery! Plus, a preview of this weekend’s show on FBN.