- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 18 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
General David Petraeus announced his resignation today after admitting to an extramarital affair.
The Fiscal Cliff
President Obama addressed the looming fiscal cliff this afternoon, but failed to convince anyone that he’s willing to cooperate with Republicans. Tom says the President is already putting politics before America’s biggest problems.
Economist Peter Morici & Rob L. Morgan Chief Investment Strategist for Fulcrum Securities weigh in on the looming fiscal cliff. Then, Tom speaks with GI GO FUND executive director Jack Fanous about how returning vets and their unique skills can fuel our economic recovery! Plus, a preview of this weekend’s show on FBN.