- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 21 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Obama To Address Fiscal Cliff [VIDEO]
It’s the big issue after the election, the fiscal cliff. For the first time after he won, President Obama will address it this afternoon.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the White House:
During his re-election celebration President Obama hinted at bipartisan cooperation.
(Obama) “You elected us to focus on your jobs, not ours.”
He’ll speak more directly about his plan this afternoon from the White House East Room.
House Speaker John Boehner adds he too has high hopes for solving the debt crisis, but tells ABC:
(Boehner) “Raising tax rates is unacceptable. And frankly, it couldn’t even pass the House.”
The President and Congressional Democrats want the Bush-era tax cuts to expire for wealthy Americans. There’s also no agreement on how to offset automatic spending cuts, half targeting defense.
At the White House, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the fiscal cliff: