- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Navy SEALs Punished For Video Game Role
Seven members of the secretive Navy SEAL Team Six are in trouble with the Navy for freelancing.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
There was no fighting in the freelance work. Instead, they were working with the producers of the video game “Medal of Honor: Warfighter” without first getting the Navy’s OK. They also showed the producers some of their specially designed combat equipment, a disclosure of classified information.
One of the seven commandos was part of the mission to get Usama bin Laden.
Each of the seven got a letter of reprimand and forfeited some of his pay for two months. Four other SEALs are under investigation.
Steve Knight, Fox News Radio.