- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Navy SEALs Punished For Video Game Role
Seven members of the secretive Navy SEAL Team Six are in trouble with the Navy for freelancing.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
There was no fighting in the freelance work. Instead, they were working with the producers of the video game “Medal of Honor: Warfighter” without first getting the Navy’s OK. They also showed the producers some of their specially designed combat equipment, a disclosure of classified information.
One of the seven commandos was part of the mission to get Usama bin Laden.
Each of the seven got a letter of reprimand and forfeited some of his pay for two months. Four other SEALs are under investigation.
Steve Knight, Fox News Radio.