- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Navy SEALs Punished For Video Game Role
Seven members of the secretive Navy SEAL Team Six are in trouble with the Navy for freelancing.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
There was no fighting in the freelance work. Instead, they were working with the producers of the video game “Medal of Honor: Warfighter” without first getting the Navy’s OK. They also showed the producers some of their specially designed combat equipment, a disclosure of classified information.
One of the seven commandos was part of the mission to get Usama bin Laden.
Each of the seven got a letter of reprimand and forfeited some of his pay for two months. Four other SEALs are under investigation.
Steve Knight, Fox News Radio.