- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Frustrations Grow In Sandy’s Aftermath [VIDEO]
Tempers are flaring on in many areas of New York and New Jersey as many residents are still dealing with no power and damaged homes in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from Oceanside, Long Island, New York:
Residents of Oceanside, Long Island taking to the garbage-filled suburban streets amid the stench of raw sewage. At a protest outside a local elementary school here, many outraged after more than 11 days without power.
(Protest Sound) “Do you want to hear what I have to say or not?”//”No!”//””Listen! Listen everybody!”
U.S. Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy’s remarks and others doing nothing to quell the anger and disgust at local officials and the Long Island Power Authority.
In Oceanside, Long Island, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on frustrations from Sandy: