- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Frustrations Grow In Sandy’s Aftermath [VIDEO]
Tempers are flaring on in many areas of New York and New Jersey as many residents are still dealing with no power and damaged homes in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from Oceanside, Long Island, New York:
Residents of Oceanside, Long Island taking to the garbage-filled suburban streets amid the stench of raw sewage. At a protest outside a local elementary school here, many outraged after more than 11 days without power.
(Protest Sound) “Do you want to hear what I have to say or not?”//”No!”//””Listen! Listen everybody!”
U.S. Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy’s remarks and others doing nothing to quell the anger and disgust at local officials and the Long Island Power Authority.
In Oceanside, Long Island, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on frustrations from Sandy: