- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 1 hour ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK
Now that the presidential election is over, republicans are wondering what went wrong and what they need to do to appeal to voters. Tom talks with FBN host Lou Dobbs and democratic strategist Hank Sheinkopf. Then, where was the Tea Party during this election year? Tom asks Tea Party Patriots co-founder Mark Meckler. And, Tom asks former FEMA director Michael Brown if the agency is doing enough to help victims of Hurricane Sandy. Then, as we honor our American war veterans this weekend, are we doing enough to help returning troops find housing, education and much-needed jobs? Former President of the National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates Wade Bosley and GI GO FUNDExecutive Director Jack Fanous tell us what we can do to help. Plus, the panel tackles who’s going to blink in the fiscal cliff standoff, California voters raising taxes on themselves, and legalizing marijuana. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
Don’t Miss “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” ON THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK … TUNE IN SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 PM ET