- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
(VIDEO) The G.I. GO FUND & And How Returning Vets Can Help Jumpstart Our Economy!
For over six years, The GI GO FUND‘s mission has been to assist veterans in their transition back in to civilian life and help them find jobs! GI GO FUND executive director Jack Fanous told Tom how his organization is cutting government red tape and encouraging the private sector to take advantage of the unique skills and experiences that Iraq and Afghanistan vets offer. Fanous explains how he and a group of high school friends got started, began connecting veterans with prospective employers, and why they believe our nation’s returning heroes may be the key to our economic recovery:
PLUS: Here’s Tom’s RADIO interview with GI GO FUND executive director Jack Fanous: