- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 14 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
(VIDEO) The G.I. GO FUND & And How Returning Vets Can Help Jumpstart Our Economy!
For over six years, The GI GO FUND‘s mission has been to assist veterans in their transition back in to civilian life and help them find jobs! GI GO FUND executive director Jack Fanous told Tom how his organization is cutting government red tape and encouraging the private sector to take advantage of the unique skills and experiences that Iraq and Afghanistan vets offer. Fanous explains how he and a group of high school friends got started, began connecting veterans with prospective employers, and why they believe our nation’s returning heroes may be the key to our economic recovery:
PLUS: Here’s Tom’s RADIO interview with GI GO FUND executive director Jack Fanous: