- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 12 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
(VIDEO) The G.I. GO FUND & And How Returning Vets Can Help Jumpstart Our Economy!
For over six years, The GI GO FUND‘s mission has been to assist veterans in their transition back in to civilian life and help them find jobs! GI GO FUND executive director Jack Fanous told Tom how his organization is cutting government red tape and encouraging the private sector to take advantage of the unique skills and experiences that Iraq and Afghanistan vets offer. Fanous explains how he and a group of high school friends got started, began connecting veterans with prospective employers, and why they believe our nation’s returning heroes may be the key to our economic recovery:
PLUS: Here’s Tom’s RADIO interview with GI GO FUND executive director Jack Fanous: