- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Demographics! The Media and many Conservative pundits looking at the Breakdowns of Tuesday’s election think the GOP has a serious “Demographics” problem. They think the party appeals to an entirely too white and male block of voters. Are they right? Gibson examines.
Recriminations! On cue, Tea Party “leaders” and certain big voices in the Conservative Media are saying that Mitt Romney was too “moderate” and “weak” and Republicans would have won with a “true Conservative. Are they right or delusional? Gibson judges.
Plus: Fiscal Cliff hell ensues and can we finally label the United States as Post Racial now?