- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Demographics! The Media and many Conservative pundits looking at the Breakdowns of Tuesday’s election think the GOP has a serious “Demographics” problem. They think the party appeals to an entirely too white and male block of voters. Are they right? Gibson examines.
Recriminations! On cue, Tea Party “leaders” and certain big voices in the Conservative Media are saying that Mitt Romney was too “moderate” and “weak” and Republicans would have won with a “true Conservative. Are they right or delusional? Gibson judges.
Plus: Fiscal Cliff hell ensues and can we finally label the United States as Post Racial now?