- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 12 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Demographics! The Media and many Conservative pundits looking at the Breakdowns of Tuesday’s election think the GOP has a serious “Demographics” problem. They think the party appeals to an entirely too white and male block of voters. Are they right? Gibson examines.
Recriminations! On cue, Tea Party “leaders” and certain big voices in the Conservative Media are saying that Mitt Romney was too “moderate” and “weak” and Republicans would have won with a “true Conservative. Are they right or delusional? Gibson judges.
Plus: Fiscal Cliff hell ensues and can we finally label the United States as Post Racial now?