- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 16 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Demographics! The Media and many Conservative pundits looking at the Breakdowns of Tuesday’s election think the GOP has a serious “Demographics” problem. They think the party appeals to an entirely too white and male block of voters. Are they right? Gibson examines.
Recriminations! On cue, Tea Party “leaders” and certain big voices in the Conservative Media are saying that Mitt Romney was too “moderate” and “weak” and Republicans would have won with a “true Conservative. Are they right or delusional? Gibson judges.
Plus: Fiscal Cliff hell ensues and can we finally label the United States as Post Racial now?