- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 8 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Demographics! The Media and many Conservative pundits looking at the Breakdowns of Tuesday’s election think the GOP has a serious “Demographics” problem. They think the party appeals to an entirely too white and male block of voters. Are they right? Gibson examines.
Recriminations! On cue, Tea Party “leaders” and certain big voices in the Conservative Media are saying that Mitt Romney was too “moderate” and “weak” and Republicans would have won with a “true Conservative. Are they right or delusional? Gibson judges.
Plus: Fiscal Cliff hell ensues and can we finally label the United States as Post Racial now?