- Bullet Points: Buy A Car – Get A GunPosted 1 hour ago
- Hired! Jobs In The Jewelry IndustryPosted 2 hours ago
- Border Disorder: TX Gov. Perry Sending National Guard Troops To Border [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Federal Appeals Court Delivers Blow To ObamacarePosted 20 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: What Lurks In What You Eat?Posted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 weeks ago
Terror Suspect Guilty in Witness Beheading Plot
A convicted terrorist has been found guilty of a new crime, this one a beheading plot hatched from jail.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has details:
He’s already gotten 45 years in a plot to attack the Marine base in Quantico, Virginia and overseas targets. Now, a terror convict has been found guilty in a murder-for-hire scheme. Prosecutors say Hysen Sherifi asked another inmate to help him hire a hit man to behead witnesses who testified against him.
A brother of the 28-year-old and a friend pleading guilty to lesser charges and testifying against him in a plea deal. Sherifi, who says he was arrested because of his Muslim faith, is looking at a maximum of life behind bars when he is sentenced in February for this.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.