- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Is Ryan Considering A Presidential Run?Posted 3 hours ago
- Holder Visits Ferguson, Protests Continue [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Speaks On Death Of U.S. Journalist James FoleyPosted 21 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Terror Suspect Guilty in Witness Beheading Plot
A convicted terrorist has been found guilty of a new crime, this one a beheading plot hatched from jail.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has details:
He’s already gotten 45 years in a plot to attack the Marine base in Quantico, Virginia and overseas targets. Now, a terror convict has been found guilty in a murder-for-hire scheme. Prosecutors say Hysen Sherifi asked another inmate to help him hire a hit man to behead witnesses who testified against him.
A brother of the 28-year-old and a friend pleading guilty to lesser charges and testifying against him in a plea deal. Sherifi, who says he was arrested because of his Muslim faith, is looking at a maximum of life behind bars when he is sentenced in February for this.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.