- Gas Leak Causes Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s Harlem [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Terror Suspect Guilty in Witness Beheading Plot
A convicted terrorist has been found guilty of a new crime, this one a beheading plot hatched from jail.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has details:
He’s already gotten 45 years in a plot to attack the Marine base in Quantico, Virginia and overseas targets. Now, a terror convict has been found guilty in a murder-for-hire scheme. Prosecutors say Hysen Sherifi asked another inmate to help him hire a hit man to behead witnesses who testified against him.
A brother of the 28-year-old and a friend pleading guilty to lesser charges and testifying against him in a plea deal. Sherifi, who says he was arrested because of his Muslim faith, is looking at a maximum of life behind bars when he is sentenced in February for this.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.