- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Terror Suspect Guilty in Witness Beheading Plot
A convicted terrorist has been found guilty of a new crime, this one a beheading plot hatched from jail.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has details:
He’s already gotten 45 years in a plot to attack the Marine base in Quantico, Virginia and overseas targets. Now, a terror convict has been found guilty in a murder-for-hire scheme. Prosecutors say Hysen Sherifi asked another inmate to help him hire a hit man to behead witnesses who testified against him.
A brother of the 28-year-old and a friend pleading guilty to lesser charges and testifying against him in a plea deal. Sherifi, who says he was arrested because of his Muslim faith, is looking at a maximum of life behind bars when he is sentenced in February for this.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.