- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Terror Suspect Guilty in Witness Beheading Plot
A convicted terrorist has been found guilty of a new crime, this one a beheading plot hatched from jail.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has details:
He’s already gotten 45 years in a plot to attack the Marine base in Quantico, Virginia and overseas targets. Now, a terror convict has been found guilty in a murder-for-hire scheme. Prosecutors say Hysen Sherifi asked another inmate to help him hire a hit man to behead witnesses who testified against him.
A brother of the 28-year-old and a friend pleading guilty to lesser charges and testifying against him in a plea deal. Sherifi, who says he was arrested because of his Muslim faith, is looking at a maximum of life behind bars when he is sentenced in February for this.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.