- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 12 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 18 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Longtime Republican insider Mike Lofgren, author of The Party Is Over, shares his candid views on why the GOP lost big in this year’s elections.
• Gay rights activist Michael Cole-Schwartz of the Human Rights Campaign discusses this week’s victories for same-sex marriage.
• Is the Tea Party dead? Alan reads the tea leaves.