- President Obama Plans To Increase U.S. Fight Against Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 4 hours ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Longtime Republican insider Mike Lofgren, author of The Party Is Over, shares his candid views on why the GOP lost big in this year’s elections.
• Gay rights activist Michael Cole-Schwartz of the Human Rights Campaign discusses this week’s victories for same-sex marriage.
• Is the Tea Party dead? Alan reads the tea leaves.