- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 4 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 5 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Longtime Republican insider Mike Lofgren, author of The Party Is Over, shares his candid views on why the GOP lost big in this year’s elections.
• Gay rights activist Michael Cole-Schwartz of the Human Rights Campaign discusses this week’s victories for same-sex marriage.
• Is the Tea Party dead? Alan reads the tea leaves.