- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 11 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
On Thursday’s Radio Show…
• Longtime Republican insider Mike Lofgren, author of The Party Is Over, shares his candid views on why the GOP lost big in this year’s elections.
• Gay rights activist Michael Cole-Schwartz of the Human Rights Campaign discusses this week’s victories for same-sex marriage.
• Is the Tea Party dead? Alan reads the tea leaves.