- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 7 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
@mmckinnon: “THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE CHANGING DEMOGRAPHICS; THE PROBLEM IS NOT RECOGNIZING THE DEMOGRAPHICS AND ADAPTING”
Republican political strategist and co-founder of No Labels Mark McKinnon talked to Brian about where the Republican Party goes from here. He said that one big difference between this year’s election and the 2000 and 2004 elections is that the Republican Party lost sight of the importance of demographics groups like Hispanics. McKinnon went onto say that the problem is not the changing demographics; the problem is not recognizing the demographics and adapting.