- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@mmckinnon: “THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE CHANGING DEMOGRAPHICS; THE PROBLEM IS NOT RECOGNIZING THE DEMOGRAPHICS AND ADAPTING”
Republican political strategist and co-founder of No Labels Mark McKinnon talked to Brian about where the Republican Party goes from here. He said that one big difference between this year’s election and the 2000 and 2004 elections is that the Republican Party lost sight of the importance of demographics groups like Hispanics. McKinnon went onto say that the problem is not the changing demographics; the problem is not recognizing the demographics and adapting.