- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 4 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
@mmckinnon: “THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE CHANGING DEMOGRAPHICS; THE PROBLEM IS NOT RECOGNIZING THE DEMOGRAPHICS AND ADAPTING”
Republican political strategist and co-founder of No Labels Mark McKinnon talked to Brian about where the Republican Party goes from here. He said that one big difference between this year’s election and the 2000 and 2004 elections is that the Republican Party lost sight of the importance of demographics groups like Hispanics. McKinnon went onto say that the problem is not the changing demographics; the problem is not recognizing the demographics and adapting.