- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@mmckinnon: “THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE CHANGING DEMOGRAPHICS; THE PROBLEM IS NOT RECOGNIZING THE DEMOGRAPHICS AND ADAPTING”
Republican political strategist and co-founder of No Labels Mark McKinnon talked to Brian about where the Republican Party goes from here. He said that one big difference between this year’s election and the 2000 and 2004 elections is that the Republican Party lost sight of the importance of demographics groups like Hispanics. McKinnon went onto say that the problem is not the changing demographics; the problem is not recognizing the demographics and adapting.