- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Holder on Fence About Second Term [VIDEO]
The question now that President Obama is sticking around for four more years is whether members of his inner team will be, too.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports on one that isn’t too sure:
At a question-and-answer session with law students, Attorney General Eric Holder was asked if he wants to stay in the job, and he answered he doesn’t know yet.
(Holder) “Can I contribute in a second term? I have to sit down and, obviously, talk to him, speak to members of my family – in particular one I am married to.”
Holder complained that the fun is gone from the Senate confirmation process, and his confirmation hearing would likely rehash controversies that arose during his tenure, particularly the Fast & Furious gun-running scandal.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the President’s Cabinet in his second term: