- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Holder on Fence About Second Term [VIDEO]
The question now that President Obama is sticking around for four more years is whether members of his inner team will be, too.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports on one that isn’t too sure:
At a question-and-answer session with law students, Attorney General Eric Holder was asked if he wants to stay in the job, and he answered he doesn’t know yet.
(Holder) “Can I contribute in a second term? I have to sit down and, obviously, talk to him, speak to members of my family – in particular one I am married to.”
Holder complained that the fun is gone from the Senate confirmation process, and his confirmation hearing would likely rehash controversies that arose during his tenure, particularly the Fast & Furious gun-running scandal.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the President’s Cabinet in his second term: