- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 1 day ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Holder on Fence About Second Term [VIDEO]
The question now that President Obama is sticking around for four more years is whether members of his inner team will be, too.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports on one that isn’t too sure:
At a question-and-answer session with law students, Attorney General Eric Holder was asked if he wants to stay in the job, and he answered he doesn’t know yet.
(Holder) “Can I contribute in a second term? I have to sit down and, obviously, talk to him, speak to members of my family – in particular one I am married to.”
Holder complained that the fun is gone from the Senate confirmation process, and his confirmation hearing would likely rehash controversies that arose during his tenure, particularly the Fast & Furious gun-running scandal.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the President’s Cabinet in his second term: