- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Holder on Fence About Second Term [VIDEO]
The question now that President Obama is sticking around for four more years is whether members of his inner team will be, too.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports on one that isn’t too sure:
At a question-and-answer session with law students, Attorney General Eric Holder was asked if he wants to stay in the job, and he answered he doesn’t know yet.
(Holder) “Can I contribute in a second term? I have to sit down and, obviously, talk to him, speak to members of my family – in particular one I am married to.”
Holder complained that the fun is gone from the Senate confirmation process, and his confirmation hearing would likely rehash controversies that arose during his tenure, particularly the Fast & Furious gun-running scandal.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the President’s Cabinet in his second term: