- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 49 mins ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Early Black Friday Hours, Deal Guarantees Coming
You may want to skip the seconds and head straight over to the stores this Thanksgiving.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains why:
Big retailers are already offering reasons to start your holiday shopping now.
(Walmart Commercial) “Layaway is back, earlier than ever.”
Now, Walmart – and analysts say other retailers will likely follow – announcing they’ll open at 8pm on Thanksgiving, their earliest Black almost-Friday opening yet.
Not only that, some of those deals that seem to sell-out instantly will be guaranteed. Get in line between 10 & 11 Thanksgiving night, and Walmart – and, again, likely other stores – will honor the price on certain popular items if you pay in-store by midnight and register your purchase online for shipment to the store, so you can pick it up by Christmas Day.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.