- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Early Black Friday Hours, Deal Guarantees Coming
You may want to skip the seconds and head straight over to the stores this Thanksgiving.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains why:
Big retailers are already offering reasons to start your holiday shopping now.
(Walmart Commercial) “Layaway is back, earlier than ever.”
Now, Walmart – and analysts say other retailers will likely follow – announcing they’ll open at 8pm on Thanksgiving, their earliest Black almost-Friday opening yet.
Not only that, some of those deals that seem to sell-out instantly will be guaranteed. Get in line between 10 & 11 Thanksgiving night, and Walmart – and, again, likely other stores – will honor the price on certain popular items if you pay in-store by midnight and register your purchase online for shipment to the store, so you can pick it up by Christmas Day.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.