- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 6 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Early Black Friday Hours, Deal Guarantees Coming
You may want to skip the seconds and head straight over to the stores this Thanksgiving.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains why:
Big retailers are already offering reasons to start your holiday shopping now.
(Walmart Commercial) “Layaway is back, earlier than ever.”
Now, Walmart – and analysts say other retailers will likely follow – announcing they’ll open at 8pm on Thanksgiving, their earliest Black almost-Friday opening yet.
Not only that, some of those deals that seem to sell-out instantly will be guaranteed. Get in line between 10 & 11 Thanksgiving night, and Walmart – and, again, likely other stores – will honor the price on certain popular items if you pay in-store by midnight and register your purchase online for shipment to the store, so you can pick it up by Christmas Day.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.