- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 3 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Early Black Friday Hours, Deal Guarantees Coming
You may want to skip the seconds and head straight over to the stores this Thanksgiving.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains why:
Big retailers are already offering reasons to start your holiday shopping now.
(Walmart Commercial) “Layaway is back, earlier than ever.”
Now, Walmart – and analysts say other retailers will likely follow – announcing they’ll open at 8pm on Thanksgiving, their earliest Black almost-Friday opening yet.
Not only that, some of those deals that seem to sell-out instantly will be guaranteed. Get in line between 10 & 11 Thanksgiving night, and Walmart – and, again, likely other stores – will honor the price on certain popular items if you pay in-store by midnight and register your purchase online for shipment to the store, so you can pick it up by Christmas Day.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.