- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 18 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Late Results From Election Day
Some of the election results from Tuesday have come in late.
Fox News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports from Washington in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Democrat Heidi Heitkamp is the winner of the Senate race in North Dakota. Republicans had hoped that would be a seat they gained. Losing candidate Rick Berg was gracious about Heitkamp.
(Berg) “I may not agree with her philosophy, but I think her passion is what makes this country great.”
Other late results, in Montana, Democrats took a governorship from the GOP, with Steve Bullock defeating Rick Hill. And in California, voters rejected a proposal to eliminate the death penalty.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.