- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 4 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Double Down!
Double Down! Even with a 7.9% Unemployment Rate, the American People chose to give President Obama another Four Years. There’s joy on the Left and recriminations begin on the Right. How did Obama pull it off? Gibson examines and speaks with Juan Williams and Patrick J. Buchanan.
Plus: Tea Party tosses Mitt under the Bus, the Sandy Bump was Real and does Re-Election mean the Left will abandon their racism charade?