- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Double Down!
Double Down! Even with a 7.9% Unemployment Rate, the American People chose to give President Obama another Four Years. There’s joy on the Left and recriminations begin on the Right. How did Obama pull it off? Gibson examines and speaks with Juan Williams and Patrick J. Buchanan.
Plus: Tea Party tosses Mitt under the Bus, the Sandy Bump was Real and does Re-Election mean the Left will abandon their racism charade?