- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
[Video] Double Down!
Double Down! Even with a 7.9% Unemployment Rate, the American People chose to give President Obama another Four Years. There’s joy on the Left and recriminations begin on the Right. How did Obama pull it off? Gibson examines and speaks with Juan Williams and Patrick J. Buchanan.
Plus: Tea Party tosses Mitt under the Bus, the Sandy Bump was Real and does Re-Election mean the Left will abandon their racism charade?