- Hired!: Thousands of Job OpportunitiesPosted 36 mins ago
- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 16 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 23 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Thanksgiving Air Travel to be Full, Expensive
This year, Thanksgiving fliers may be wishing they had a sleigh.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo explains:
Travelers can expect airports to be busier, planes fuller than ever and fares higher this Thanksgiving, according to a main trade group representing U.S. airlines. Airlines for America forecasting nearly 24 million travelers will take to the skies from Friday, November 16th through the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, up narrowly from last year.
The trade group also says planes are expected to be close to 90% full for the busiest days around the holiday – that would be a record. Flights more packed because there are fewer of them.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.