- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Thanksgiving Air Travel to be Full, Expensive
This year, Thanksgiving fliers may be wishing they had a sleigh.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo explains:
Travelers can expect airports to be busier, planes fuller than ever and fares higher this Thanksgiving, according to a main trade group representing U.S. airlines. Airlines for America forecasting nearly 24 million travelers will take to the skies from Friday, November 16th through the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, up narrowly from last year.
The trade group also says planes are expected to be close to 90% full for the busiest days around the holiday – that would be a record. Flights more packed because there are fewer of them.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.