- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 5 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Thanksgiving Air Travel to be Full, Expensive
This year, Thanksgiving fliers may be wishing they had a sleigh.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo explains:
Travelers can expect airports to be busier, planes fuller than ever and fares higher this Thanksgiving, according to a main trade group representing U.S. airlines. Airlines for America forecasting nearly 24 million travelers will take to the skies from Friday, November 16th through the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, up narrowly from last year.
The trade group also says planes are expected to be close to 90% full for the busiest days around the holiday – that would be a record. Flights more packed because there are fewer of them.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.