- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 22 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 22 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Thanksgiving Air Travel to be Full, Expensive
This year, Thanksgiving fliers may be wishing they had a sleigh.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo explains:
Travelers can expect airports to be busier, planes fuller than ever and fares higher this Thanksgiving, according to a main trade group representing U.S. airlines. Airlines for America forecasting nearly 24 million travelers will take to the skies from Friday, November 16th through the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, up narrowly from last year.
The trade group also says planes are expected to be close to 90% full for the busiest days around the holiday – that would be a record. Flights more packed because there are fewer of them.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.