- Graceland Brings ‘The King’ Back To VegasPosted 44 mins ago
- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Toddler Bled To Death In Zoo Attack, Examiner Says
More has been learned about the death of a two-year-old boy who fell into a wild dogs exhibit at the Pittsburgh Zoo.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
The two-year-old did not die from his fall into the African Wild Dogs exhibit Sunday morning. He was mauled. The medical examiner’s office says the boy bled to death.
Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium President Barbara Baker says:
(Baker) “The keepers tried everything they could do. They responded immediately.”
That includes trying to:
(Baker) “Scare the dogs away from the young child with darts.”
That didn’t work and one of the dogs:
(Baker) “The police shot.”
The boy fell after his mother had put him up on a wooden railing to see the dogs better. No charges have been filed so far.
Mourners have put items like teddy bears outside the zoo that reopened Tuesday.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.