- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Toddler Bled To Death In Zoo Attack, Examiner Says
More has been learned about the death of a two-year-old boy who fell into a wild dogs exhibit at the Pittsburgh Zoo.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
The two-year-old did not die from his fall into the African Wild Dogs exhibit Sunday morning. He was mauled. The medical examiner’s office says the boy bled to death.
Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium President Barbara Baker says:
(Baker) “The keepers tried everything they could do. They responded immediately.”
That includes trying to:
(Baker) “Scare the dogs away from the young child with darts.”
That didn’t work and one of the dogs:
(Baker) “The police shot.”
The boy fell after his mother had put him up on a wooden railing to see the dogs better. No charges have been filed so far.
Mourners have put items like teddy bears outside the zoo that reopened Tuesday.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.