- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 58 mins ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Toddler Bled To Death In Zoo Attack, Examiner Says
More has been learned about the death of a two-year-old boy who fell into a wild dogs exhibit at the Pittsburgh Zoo.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
The two-year-old did not die from his fall into the African Wild Dogs exhibit Sunday morning. He was mauled. The medical examiner’s office says the boy bled to death.
Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium President Barbara Baker says:
(Baker) “The keepers tried everything they could do. They responded immediately.”
That includes trying to:
(Baker) “Scare the dogs away from the young child with darts.”
That didn’t work and one of the dogs:
(Baker) “The police shot.”
The boy fell after his mother had put him up on a wooden railing to see the dogs better. No charges have been filed so far.
Mourners have put items like teddy bears outside the zoo that reopened Tuesday.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.