- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Toddler Bled To Death In Zoo Attack, Examiner Says
More has been learned about the death of a two-year-old boy who fell into a wild dogs exhibit at the Pittsburgh Zoo.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
The two-year-old did not die from his fall into the African Wild Dogs exhibit Sunday morning. He was mauled. The medical examiner’s office says the boy bled to death.
Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium President Barbara Baker says:
(Baker) “The keepers tried everything they could do. They responded immediately.”
That includes trying to:
(Baker) “Scare the dogs away from the young child with darts.”
That didn’t work and one of the dogs:
(Baker) “The police shot.”
The boy fell after his mother had put him up on a wooden railing to see the dogs better. No charges have been filed so far.
Mourners have put items like teddy bears outside the zoo that reopened Tuesday.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.