- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
@MICHAELBARONE PREDICTS 315 VOTES TO MITT ROMNEY
Michael Barone and Ed Gillespie give Brian insight into how they think the election will turn out. Barone raises eyebrows and predicts that Romney will win 315 to 223. Gillespie tells Brian that the momentum is with Romney today, and that the Romney campaign is over-performing compared to where the votes were in 2008.