- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 hour ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
@MICHAELBARONE PREDICTS 315 VOTES TO MITT ROMNEY
Michael Barone and Ed Gillespie give Brian insight into how they think the election will turn out. Barone raises eyebrows and predicts that Romney will win 315 to 223. Gillespie tells Brian that the momentum is with Romney today, and that the Romney campaign is over-performing compared to where the votes were in 2008.