- Do Dogs Get Jealous?Posted 16 hours ago
- France Sends Soldiers To Air Algerie Crash Site [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Old Man Dancing – Forever YoungPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR’s Back At The BrickyardPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
@MICHAELBARONE PREDICTS 315 VOTES TO MITT ROMNEY
Michael Barone and Ed Gillespie give Brian insight into how they think the election will turn out. Barone raises eyebrows and predicts that Romney will win 315 to 223. Gillespie tells Brian that the momentum is with Romney today, and that the Romney campaign is over-performing compared to where the votes were in 2008.