- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 6 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 7 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Why Are or Aren’t You Voting?
Over the weekend, President Obama told people to vote out of “revenge”. Then Mitt Romney encouraged people to vote out of “love of country”. Why are you voting? PLUS: Some people don’t vote at all – why? Are they better off staying home?
Is Obama getting a last minute boost from his response to Hurricane Sandy and the praise he got from NJ Governor Chris Christie? Tom says Obama was just doing his job!
Do Endorsements Matter?
A handful of major papers that endorsed Obama in 2008 are now backing Mitt Romney. This is good news for Mitt, but do endorsements matter?