- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 13 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 17 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Why Are or Aren’t You Voting?
Over the weekend, President Obama told people to vote out of “revenge”. Then Mitt Romney encouraged people to vote out of “love of country”. Why are you voting? PLUS: Some people don’t vote at all – why? Are they better off staying home?
Is Obama getting a last minute boost from his response to Hurricane Sandy and the praise he got from NJ Governor Chris Christie? Tom says Obama was just doing his job!
Do Endorsements Matter?
A handful of major papers that endorsed Obama in 2008 are now backing Mitt Romney. This is good news for Mitt, but do endorsements matter?