- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Why Are or Aren’t You Voting?
Over the weekend, President Obama told people to vote out of “revenge”. Then Mitt Romney encouraged people to vote out of “love of country”. Why are you voting? PLUS: Some people don’t vote at all – why? Are they better off staying home?
Is Obama getting a last minute boost from his response to Hurricane Sandy and the praise he got from NJ Governor Chris Christie? Tom says Obama was just doing his job!
Do Endorsements Matter?
A handful of major papers that endorsed Obama in 2008 are now backing Mitt Romney. This is good news for Mitt, but do endorsements matter?