- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
“WE FEEL THAT WE ARE IN A VERY STRONG POSITION TO WIN”
Deputy Press Secretary for the Romney campaign Ryan Williams told Brian that the Romney campaign feels good about the battle ground states, and that although the race is close, Romney has an edge. Williams also weighed in on the praise Chris Christie gave President Obama, and what to make of the governor’s comments.