- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 4 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 5 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
“WE FEEL THAT WE ARE IN A VERY STRONG POSITION TO WIN”
Deputy Press Secretary for the Romney campaign Ryan Williams told Brian that the Romney campaign feels good about the battle ground states, and that although the race is close, Romney has an edge. Williams also weighed in on the praise Chris Christie gave President Obama, and what to make of the governor’s comments.