- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 23 hours ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
“WE FEEL THAT WE ARE IN A VERY STRONG POSITION TO WIN”
Deputy Press Secretary for the Romney campaign Ryan Williams told Brian that the Romney campaign feels good about the battle ground states, and that although the race is close, Romney has an edge. Williams also weighed in on the praise Chris Christie gave President Obama, and what to make of the governor’s comments.