- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 5 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] Day Before!
Day Before! The National Journal today reports that the Obama Team in Chicago are “preening” convinced they will be victorious in tomorrow’ Presidential Election. Meanwhile, people like Michael Barone, Karl Rove, Charles Krauthammer and even some Liberal pundits are predicting the opposite. What does Gibson say?
Plus: Obama Media examines Obama Bump for Non Existent “leadership” on Hurricane Sandy that they created for him by giving him yet another pass on an issue and the Post Election Bi-Partisan expectation game begins!