- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Day Before!
Day Before! The National Journal today reports that the Obama Team in Chicago are “preening” convinced they will be victorious in tomorrow’ Presidential Election. Meanwhile, people like Michael Barone, Karl Rove, Charles Krauthammer and even some Liberal pundits are predicting the opposite. What does Gibson say?
Plus: Obama Media examines Obama Bump for Non Existent “leadership” on Hurricane Sandy that they created for him by giving him yet another pass on an issue and the Post Election Bi-Partisan expectation game begins!