- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 8 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 12 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Day Before!
Day Before! The National Journal today reports that the Obama Team in Chicago are “preening” convinced they will be victorious in tomorrow’ Presidential Election. Meanwhile, people like Michael Barone, Karl Rove, Charles Krauthammer and even some Liberal pundits are predicting the opposite. What does Gibson say?
Plus: Obama Media examines Obama Bump for Non Existent “leadership” on Hurricane Sandy that they created for him by giving him yet another pass on an issue and the Post Election Bi-Partisan expectation game begins!