- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 9 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Day Before!
Day Before! The National Journal today reports that the Obama Team in Chicago are “preening” convinced they will be victorious in tomorrow’ Presidential Election. Meanwhile, people like Michael Barone, Karl Rove, Charles Krauthammer and even some Liberal pundits are predicting the opposite. What does Gibson say?
Plus: Obama Media examines Obama Bump for Non Existent “leadership” on Hurricane Sandy that they created for him by giving him yet another pass on an issue and the Post Election Bi-Partisan expectation game begins!