- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Day Before!
Day Before! The National Journal today reports that the Obama Team in Chicago are “preening” convinced they will be victorious in tomorrow’ Presidential Election. Meanwhile, people like Michael Barone, Karl Rove, Charles Krauthammer and even some Liberal pundits are predicting the opposite. What does Gibson say?
Plus: Obama Media examines Obama Bump for Non Existent “leadership” on Hurricane Sandy that they created for him by giving him yet another pass on an issue and the Post Election Bi-Partisan expectation game begins!