- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 15 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 17 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Toddler Killed In Dog Exhibit at PA Zoo
A two-year-old boy was killed after falling into a wild African dog exhibit and being attacked by the pack at a zoo in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports:
Officials at the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium say a two-year-old boy died after falling into an exhibit and being mauled by African Painted Dogs.
Authorities say the boy’s mother placed him on the railing to see the dogs when he fell. It’s not clear if the child died from the 14-foot fall or from the attack. Zoo staff and police responded immediately after the boy fell and got all but one dog away from the boy. One had to be shot.
A zoo spokeswoman says this is the first time a visitor has died at the zoo and they plan an internal investigation. No decision has been made on the future of the exhibit.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.