- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 7 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Slow Recovery For Some After Sandy [VIDEO]
The temperature is dropping along the East Coast, creating more issues for those without power or homes. And as cleanup continues, trash is piling up in one area of New York City that was badly hit by Superstorm Sandy.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from Rockaway Beach, Queens, New York:
Residents here still without heat and electricity. They’re also still salvaging what they can from their soaked homes and basements, leaving piles of destroyed household furniture appliances and personal effects on the curb.
Sanitation trucks working overtime to clear the piles of debris, even creating a temporary dump in the parking lot of Jacob Riis Park. The garbage dumped into piles already 20-feet high and a block wide.
In Rockaway Beach, Queens, New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy: