- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Jessi Colter & Angaleena PresleyPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Nun Accused of Stealing More than $100,000
A nun is in trouble in New York state, accused of ripping off the Catholic church.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
She’s a nun with a vice, accused of a sin. Sister Mary Anne Rapp is facing grand larceny charges in the theft of more than $100,000 from two western New York churches. The Buffalo News reports she has a gambling problem and took donations from parishioners to wager with.
Sister Rapp was put on administrative leave more than a year ago, after an audit by the Roman Catholic Diocese in Buffalo turned up financial irregularities.
In New York, Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.