- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Nun Accused of Stealing More than $100,000
A nun is in trouble in New York state, accused of ripping off the Catholic church.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
She’s a nun with a vice, accused of a sin. Sister Mary Anne Rapp is facing grand larceny charges in the theft of more than $100,000 from two western New York churches. The Buffalo News reports she has a gambling problem and took donations from parishioners to wager with.
Sister Rapp was put on administrative leave more than a year ago, after an audit by the Roman Catholic Diocese in Buffalo turned up financial irregularities.
In New York, Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.