- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 4 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Nun Accused of Stealing More than $100,000
A nun is in trouble in New York state, accused of ripping off the Catholic church.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
She’s a nun with a vice, accused of a sin. Sister Mary Anne Rapp is facing grand larceny charges in the theft of more than $100,000 from two western New York churches. The Buffalo News reports she has a gambling problem and took donations from parishioners to wager with.
Sister Rapp was put on administrative leave more than a year ago, after an audit by the Roman Catholic Diocese in Buffalo turned up financial irregularities.
In New York, Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.