- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 34 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Nun Accused of Stealing More than $100,000
A nun is in trouble in New York state, accused of ripping off the Catholic church.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
She’s a nun with a vice, accused of a sin. Sister Mary Anne Rapp is facing grand larceny charges in the theft of more than $100,000 from two western New York churches. The Buffalo News reports she has a gambling problem and took donations from parishioners to wager with.
Sister Rapp was put on administrative leave more than a year ago, after an audit by the Roman Catholic Diocese in Buffalo turned up financial irregularities.
In New York, Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.