- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 16 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Nun Accused of Stealing More than $100,000
A nun is in trouble in New York state, accused of ripping off the Catholic church.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
She’s a nun with a vice, accused of a sin. Sister Mary Anne Rapp is facing grand larceny charges in the theft of more than $100,000 from two western New York churches. The Buffalo News reports she has a gambling problem and took donations from parishioners to wager with.
Sister Rapp was put on administrative leave more than a year ago, after an audit by the Roman Catholic Diocese in Buffalo turned up financial irregularities.
In New York, Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.