- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 10 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
AEHQ: The Final Campaigning [VIDEO]
Some well-worn themes are marking the final stump speeches as the candidates make the rounds on Election Eve. President Obama ends his campaign Monday night, while Mitt Romney will make a couple of stops on Tuesday.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
A final swing state swing-through. President Obama telling Wisconsin voters:
(President Obama) “It’s not just a choice between two parties or candidates, it’s a choice between two different visions of America.”
Bruce Springsteen’s appearing with the President in all his Election Eve rallies, others in Iowa and Ohio.
In Lynchburg, Virginia, Mitt Romney told supporters:
(Romney) “I’m gonna launch a sweeping review of all the Obama-era regulations, with an eye to eliminate or repair those that are killing jobs.”
Romney with other stops in Florida, Ohio and New Hampshire. He will watch the returns in Boston. President Obama will be in Chicago.
Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH a behind-the-scenes look at the preparations for President Obama’s Election Night speech at Chicago’s McCormick Place with FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz: