- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 3 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 10 hours ago
- NFL Image Problem?Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Early Voting Shows Obama Leading In Key States
President Obama leads in swing states so far, but the lead is not as big as the one he had at this point four years ago.
About 25 million people already have voted in 34 states and the District of Columbia. No votes will be counted until Election Day but several battleground states are releasing the party affiliation of people who have voted early.
So far, Democratic voters outnumber Republicans in Florida, Iowa, Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio – five states that could decide the election, if they voted the same way. Republicans have the edge in Colorado, which Obama won in 2008.