- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Hope & Change!
Hope & Change! The Final “Pre-Election” Jobs number came out today and the United States is now at 7.9 percent unemployment. It shows some promise but the unemployment rate was 7.8% when President Obama was inaugurated and his administration promised it would be 5.6%, today, if the Stimulus was passed in 2009. Is this number a game changer? Gibson examines.
Algae! As the NY Metro areas takes to, Homelessness, Dumpster Diving and waiting in Jimmy Carter Style Gas lines; President Obama is on the Stump taking a bow for his great “leadership” on Hurricane Sandy. The President is also back talking about Wind Farms and Electric Cars as our future. Shockingly, President Obama also might win re-election! Gibson rages.
Plus: Dick Morris vs. David Axelrod and Prediction Madness, Post Racial Updates and Hip Hop Week in Review!