- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 12 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Scramble For Gas Amid Shortage After Sandy [VIDEO]
Gas stations weren’t spared from Sandy’s wrath. The few with power have mile-long lines, but many don’t even have any more gas to offer.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from Clifton, New Jersey:
Here at this Sunoco gas station on a busy stretch of Rt. 3 in Clifton, they’re out of gas but when people pull in here other drivers think there’s gas and they begin lining up, driving over barriers and hoping over curbs in a desperate attempt to fill up. It’s an accident waiting to happen.
(Driver) “I am very afraid. I can only go so far because I have three cars with gas.”
Not enough for this woman to wait out the mile long lines we’ve seen at other gas stations that remain open. Also in short supply around here: ice, water and electricity.
In Clifton, New Jersey, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to see a very long line for a gas station on Route 4 in Fort Lee, New Jersey right before the George Washington Bridge.
(Video shot by FOX News Radio’s Jason Austin)
WATCH for more on the fuel shortages: