- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 14 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 20 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Scramble For Gas Amid Shortage After Sandy [VIDEO]
Gas stations weren’t spared from Sandy’s wrath. The few with power have mile-long lines, but many don’t even have any more gas to offer.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from Clifton, New Jersey:
Here at this Sunoco gas station on a busy stretch of Rt. 3 in Clifton, they’re out of gas but when people pull in here other drivers think there’s gas and they begin lining up, driving over barriers and hoping over curbs in a desperate attempt to fill up. It’s an accident waiting to happen.
(Driver) “I am very afraid. I can only go so far because I have three cars with gas.”
Not enough for this woman to wait out the mile long lines we’ve seen at other gas stations that remain open. Also in short supply around here: ice, water and electricity.
In Clifton, New Jersey, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to see a very long line for a gas station on Route 4 in Fort Lee, New Jersey right before the George Washington Bridge.
(Video shot by FOX News Radio’s Jason Austin)
WATCH for more on the fuel shortages: