- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Latest Job Numbers Better Than Expected
Jobs jumped 171,000 in October,with unemployment staying statistically even at 7.9%
That job growth is slightly higher than the 2012 average growth of 157,000 per month.
Adding to the optimism, August job growth was revised upward from the reported 142,000 to the more current 192,000, and job growth for September was also revised upward from 114,000 to 148,000.