- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 10 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 12 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Latest Job Numbers Better Than Expected
Jobs jumped 171,000 in October,with unemployment staying statistically even at 7.9%
That job growth is slightly higher than the 2012 average growth of 157,000 per month.
Adding to the optimism, August job growth was revised upward from the reported 142,000 to the more current 192,000, and job growth for September was also revised upward from 114,000 to 148,000.