- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 8 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Latest Job Numbers Better Than Expected
Jobs jumped 171,000 in October,with unemployment staying statistically even at 7.9%
That job growth is slightly higher than the 2012 average growth of 157,000 per month.
Adding to the optimism, August job growth was revised upward from the reported 142,000 to the more current 192,000, and job growth for September was also revised upward from 114,000 to 148,000.