- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 13 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: AAA Texas 500 (Texas)
NASCAR heads to the Lone Star State this weekend for the AAA Texas 500, where they’re reaching out to help the victims of Monster Storm Sandy.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
With just three races left until a new Sprint Cup champ is crowned, Jimmie Johnson is not worried about this week’s race at Texas because…
(Johnson) “We finished 2nd there in the Spring, so from a performance standpoint, I think we’re ready to show up there and race.”
For Jeff Gordon, Texas is a challenge because the mile-and-a-half track is…
(Gordon) “Very fast, but it’s a pretty abrasive surface.”
And though Martin Truex, Jr.’s chances of winning the Cup are slim, he’s not ready to quit.
(Truex, Jr.) “We’re just going to keep trying. Can’t give up, got to keep digging.”
And in the tradition of NASCAR giving back, Truex is asking fans to donate through his website to help Hurricane Sandy victims, knowing…
(Truex, Jr.) “NASCAR fans always step up and help when there’s people in need.”
And as part of their $1 million pledge to disaster relief, Jimmie Johnson’s sponsor, Lowe’s, says they will match his earnings from Sunday NASCAR race at Texas with a minimum donation of $250,000 to the American Red Cross.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.