- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 20 mins ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 1 hour ago
- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 17 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 17 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: AAA Texas 500 (Texas)
NASCAR heads to the Lone Star State this weekend for the AAA Texas 500, where they’re reaching out to help the victims of Monster Storm Sandy.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
With just three races left until a new Sprint Cup champ is crowned, Jimmie Johnson is not worried about this week’s race at Texas because…
(Johnson) “We finished 2nd there in the Spring, so from a performance standpoint, I think we’re ready to show up there and race.”
For Jeff Gordon, Texas is a challenge because the mile-and-a-half track is…
(Gordon) “Very fast, but it’s a pretty abrasive surface.”
And though Martin Truex, Jr.’s chances of winning the Cup are slim, he’s not ready to quit.
(Truex, Jr.) “We’re just going to keep trying. Can’t give up, got to keep digging.”
And in the tradition of NASCAR giving back, Truex is asking fans to donate through his website to help Hurricane Sandy victims, knowing…
(Truex, Jr.) “NASCAR fans always step up and help when there’s people in need.”
And as part of their $1 million pledge to disaster relief, Jimmie Johnson’s sponsor, Lowe’s, says they will match his earnings from Sunday NASCAR race at Texas with a minimum donation of $250,000 to the American Red Cross.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.