- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 11 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: Closing Arguments
Jobs in general, dominating the campaign talk Friday on the heels of the October unemployment report release.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Republican Mitt Romney making what his campaign calls ‘the closing argument’ in West Allis, Wisconsin citing today’s unemployment report:
Romney: “Unemployment is higher today than when Barack Obama took office. Think of that!”
The unemployment rate ticked up to 7.9%. A tenth of a point higher than January 2009. President Obama arguing at his first of three rallies in Ohio that since that time:
Obama: “Our businesses have created nearly five and a half million new jobs.”
Last month, the Labor Department says the economy added 171,000 jobs and the number of part-time workers fell.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.