- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: Closing Arguments
Jobs in general, dominating the campaign talk Friday on the heels of the October unemployment report release.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Republican Mitt Romney making what his campaign calls ‘the closing argument’ in West Allis, Wisconsin citing today’s unemployment report:
Romney: “Unemployment is higher today than when Barack Obama took office. Think of that!”
The unemployment rate ticked up to 7.9%. A tenth of a point higher than January 2009. President Obama arguing at his first of three rallies in Ohio that since that time:
Obama: “Our businesses have created nearly five and a half million new jobs.”
Last month, the Labor Department says the economy added 171,000 jobs and the number of part-time workers fell.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.