- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 10 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Closing Arguments
Jobs in general, dominating the campaign talk Friday on the heels of the October unemployment report release.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Republican Mitt Romney making what his campaign calls ‘the closing argument’ in West Allis, Wisconsin citing today’s unemployment report:
Romney: “Unemployment is higher today than when Barack Obama took office. Think of that!”
The unemployment rate ticked up to 7.9%. A tenth of a point higher than January 2009. President Obama arguing at his first of three rallies in Ohio that since that time:
Obama: “Our businesses have created nearly five and a half million new jobs.”
Last month, the Labor Department says the economy added 171,000 jobs and the number of part-time workers fell.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.