- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 11 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
AEHQ: Closing Arguments
Jobs in general, dominating the campaign talk Friday on the heels of the October unemployment report release.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern has this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters.
Republican Mitt Romney making what his campaign calls ‘the closing argument’ in West Allis, Wisconsin citing today’s unemployment report:
Romney: “Unemployment is higher today than when Barack Obama took office. Think of that!”
The unemployment rate ticked up to 7.9%. A tenth of a point higher than January 2009. President Obama arguing at his first of three rallies in Ohio that since that time:
Obama: “Our businesses have created nearly five and a half million new jobs.”
Last month, the Labor Department says the economy added 171,000 jobs and the number of part-time workers fell.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.