- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 10 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Leadership! After punting on nearly every issue that he wasn’t interested in ideologically or for political benefit, the Obama Team and MSM and trying use Chris Christie and Hurricane Sandy to reframe President Obama as a great “leader.” Will people buy it? Gibson examines.
Plus: The Day After the Election and Bi-Partisanship, the Race Poll, Tired of this Election!