- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 6 hours ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
North Carolina Man Drives Around East Coast With Obama Effigy Hanging From Car
VR Phipps says he’s not racist, but rather he wants justice for family members killed by police officers. He says, ”You say it’s racism, well, I tell you it’s not. It’s absolutely not. We have been hanging people in effigy when George Bush was President. I would have hanged him no problem. It wouldn’t have been a problem at all.”
The Secret Service is paying attention.