- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 2 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 9 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
North Carolina Man Drives Around East Coast With Obama Effigy Hanging From Car
VR Phipps says he’s not racist, but rather he wants justice for family members killed by police officers. He says, ”You say it’s racism, well, I tell you it’s not. It’s absolutely not. We have been hanging people in effigy when George Bush was President. I would have hanged him no problem. It wouldn’t have been a problem at all.”
The Secret Service is paying attention.