- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 12 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
IL Woman Charged With Killing 2 Kids
A Chicago area woman is charged with two counts of first degree murder for killing her young son and another child.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
When suburban Chicago police were asked to check a Naperville home they say they walked into “unimaginable horror”…
(Police) “They saw blood in the hallway they went into the master bedroom where they found the two victims.”
A seven-year old boy and five-year-old girl stabbed 50 to 100 times and their throats cut. State’s attorney Bob Berlin says the boy was Elzbieta Plackowska’s son and told them that she killed the girl she was babysitting because she saw the whole thing.
Prosecutors say Plackowksa was mad at her husband.
(Prosecutor) “Because he was gone most days as an over the road trucker. She was left to care for Justin and the house and she also had to work as a cleaning lady, which she felt was beneath her.”
The two family dogs were also killed. Bond has been denied for Plackowska.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.