- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 17 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
AEHQ: Campaigns Back In Full Swing [VIDEO]
Both presidential campaigns will be going full throttle today for the first time since monster storm Sandy.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern and White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz report in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters, I’m Jared Halpern…
(Romney) “We have got to come together and get America on track again.”
Republican Mitt Romney back on the campaign trail after a short recess in deference to Hurricane Sandy. Re-starting his swing state push in Florida, albeit with an amended stump speech.
(Romney) “We come together in times of trial, and this is one of those times for millions of people in our country.”
Romney focusing on another too-close-to-call battleground today with a trio of stops in Virginia.
The President gets back on the campaign trail today for the first time since Saturday. Campaign strategist David Axelrod feeling confident in the home stretch.
(Axelrod) “We are in a very strong position to win this election… and we are going to win this election on Tuesday.”
The President starts off in Green Bay, Wisconsin, then travels to Las Vegas and finishing off the day in Colorado. Friday he has several stops while he criss-crosses Ohio underscoring the importance of the Buckeye State in this election. And his campaigning will go right through the weekend.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
The latest FOX News Poll has both presidential candidates in a dead heat, but a breakdown of the numbers is not the best news for President Obama.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
While overall it’s a dead heat 46% to 46%, the latest FOX News Poll shows Independents favor Mitt Romney, by seven points. And on top issues, FOX News Poll Director Dana Blanton says likely voters in general trust Romney.
(Blanton) “The poll shows more trust him to improve the economy by nine percentage points, reduce the deficit by five points and more trust him to manage their taxes by five percentage points.”
52% of likely voters disapprove of President Obama’s handling of the economy, but they trust him more than Romney on Medicare, education and the American dream.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the tight presidential race: