- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Sandy! TV Pundits and papers are speculating if Hurricane Sandy will have an adverse or beneficial political effect for Obama or Romney. Does it allow President Obama to actually seem like he’s doing something “Presidential”? Can Romney attack Obama during a crisis and will it affect voter turnout? Gibson examines.
Plus: Non Stop Polls, the Des Moines Register endorsing Romney and who has the “Big Mo” with just over a week out? Right Wing Hate Machine rhetoric reaches fever pitch from Obama Media, the AP’s absurd Race Poll and CRS finds US is spending 60K on means tested Welfare per “poor” family in America!