- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 56 mins ago
- Peyton Manning Breaks Touchdown RecordPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 2 days ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Sandy! TV Pundits and papers are speculating if Hurricane Sandy will have an adverse or beneficial political effect for Obama or Romney. Does it allow President Obama to actually seem like he’s doing something “Presidential”? Can Romney attack Obama during a crisis and will it affect voter turnout? Gibson examines.
Plus: Non Stop Polls, the Des Moines Register endorsing Romney and who has the “Big Mo” with just over a week out? Right Wing Hate Machine rhetoric reaches fever pitch from Obama Media, the AP’s absurd Race Poll and CRS finds US is spending 60K on means tested Welfare per “poor” family in America!