- Super Bowl XLIX Media Day [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 2 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 8 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Sandy! TV Pundits and papers are speculating if Hurricane Sandy will have an adverse or beneficial political effect for Obama or Romney. Does it allow President Obama to actually seem like he’s doing something “Presidential”? Can Romney attack Obama during a crisis and will it affect voter turnout? Gibson examines.
Plus: Non Stop Polls, the Des Moines Register endorsing Romney and who has the “Big Mo” with just over a week out? Right Wing Hate Machine rhetoric reaches fever pitch from Obama Media, the AP’s absurd Race Poll and CRS finds US is spending 60K on means tested Welfare per “poor” family in America!