- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
IN GOP Senate Candidate Under Fire For Rape Comments
A second candidate for the Senate is having to defend himself over comments about rape and pregnancy.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
In the final moments of his debate against a Democratic challenger, Indiana Republican Senate candidate Richard Mourdock was asked if abortion should be allowed in cases of rape or incest:
(Mourdock) “I struggled with it myself for a long time…”
He said that life is a gift from God:
(Mourdock) “And I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”
He later clarified that he doesn’t think that God would preordain rape, but only God can create life. Voter reaction will be revealed in the election results. The Romney campaign quickly said that Governor Romney disagrees with Mourdock.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.