- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 21 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
IN GOP Senate Candidate Under Fire For Rape Comments
A second candidate for the Senate is having to defend himself over comments about rape and pregnancy.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
In the final moments of his debate against a Democratic challenger, Indiana Republican Senate candidate Richard Mourdock was asked if abortion should be allowed in cases of rape or incest:
(Mourdock) “I struggled with it myself for a long time…”
He said that life is a gift from God:
(Mourdock) “And I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”
He later clarified that he doesn’t think that God would preordain rape, but only God can create life. Voter reaction will be revealed in the election results. The Romney campaign quickly said that Governor Romney disagrees with Mourdock.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.