- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Breakthrough: Majority Of Latinos Support Same-Sex Marriage
The nationwide survey found 52% of Latinos are in favor of same-sex nuptials, while 34% oppose them.
In 2006, those figures were reversed, with 56% of Latinos opposing same-sex marriage and 31% supporting it.
Poll counts 3.4% of Americans as LGBT
A new Gallup survey, touted as the largest of its kind, estimates 3.4% of American adults identify themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender.