- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 12 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 13 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Breakthrough: Majority Of Latinos Support Same-Sex Marriage
The nationwide survey found 52% of Latinos are in favor of same-sex nuptials, while 34% oppose them.
In 2006, those figures were reversed, with 56% of Latinos opposing same-sex marriage and 31% supporting it.
Poll counts 3.4% of Americans as LGBT
A new Gallup survey, touted as the largest of its kind, estimates 3.4% of American adults identify themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender.