- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Bleeding! In the words of Chris Wallace, President Obama “stopped the bleeding” last night by actually engaging a fired up Mitt Romney in a “rancorous” Second Debate. Did Mitt Romney actually win the debate (again) by not being the person the Obama Team spent 600 Million Dollar trying to depict? Did Obama win by actually debating this time around? Was Libya the “big moment” or was it Romney’s blistering indictment of the Obama record solicited by an African American questioner? Gibson examines and speaks with John Sununu and Chris Stirewalt. Plus: Obama Cable Anchors off the ledge! Debate Polls finds Romney won big on the Economy!