- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 11 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 1 day ago
Bleeding! In the words of Chris Wallace, President Obama “stopped the bleeding” last night by actually engaging a fired up Mitt Romney in a “rancorous” Second Debate. Did Mitt Romney actually win the debate (again) by not being the person the Obama Team spent 600 Million Dollar trying to depict? Did Obama win by actually debating this time around? Was Libya the “big moment” or was it Romney’s blistering indictment of the Obama record solicited by an African American questioner? Gibson examines and speaks with John Sununu and Chris Stirewalt. Plus: Obama Cable Anchors off the ledge! Debate Polls finds Romney won big on the Economy!