- Securing America: U.S. Response to James Foley’s Murder [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- U.S. Ebola Patients Discharged from Hospital [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bank Of America Multi-Billion Dollar SettlementPosted 12 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
• Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Pressure! Polls continue to show Mitt Romney has managed to overcome the Swing State, Likability and Female Voter gaps that plagued him most of this General Election cycle. Most of which was accomplished with One Debate Performance. On the day of Debate #2 who has more pressure on them to win tonight? Leslie thinks it’s Romney.
Plus: The FHA “Boomerang Buyers” 3 Year Rule Moral Hazard, Should CEO’s be able to push their Employees to Vote for Romney, the War on Women has failed and the Politics of Facebook!