- Hired! Looking For Work?Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Announces Plan To Fight EbolaPosted 15 hours ago
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Won’t Rule Out U.S. Ground Troops Against ISISPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: How Much Coffee Is Too Much?Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
• Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Pressure! Polls continue to show Mitt Romney has managed to overcome the Swing State, Likability and Female Voter gaps that plagued him most of this General Election cycle. Most of which was accomplished with One Debate Performance. On the day of Debate #2 who has more pressure on them to win tonight? Leslie thinks it’s Romney.
Plus: The FHA “Boomerang Buyers” 3 Year Rule Moral Hazard, Should CEO’s be able to push their Employees to Vote for Romney, the War on Women has failed and the Politics of Facebook!