- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 15 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 16 hours ago
- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 16 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
• Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Pressure! Polls continue to show Mitt Romney has managed to overcome the Swing State, Likability and Female Voter gaps that plagued him most of this General Election cycle. Most of which was accomplished with One Debate Performance. On the day of Debate #2 who has more pressure on them to win tonight? Leslie thinks it’s Romney.
Plus: The FHA “Boomerang Buyers” 3 Year Rule Moral Hazard, Should CEO’s be able to push their Employees to Vote for Romney, the War on Women has failed and the Politics of Facebook!