- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
• Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Pressure! Polls continue to show Mitt Romney has managed to overcome the Swing State, Likability and Female Voter gaps that plagued him most of this General Election cycle. Most of which was accomplished with One Debate Performance. On the day of Debate #2 who has more pressure on them to win tonight? Leslie thinks it’s Romney.
Plus: The FHA “Boomerang Buyers” 3 Year Rule Moral Hazard, Should CEO’s be able to push their Employees to Vote for Romney, the War on Women has failed and the Politics of Facebook!