- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
• Leslie Gold in for Gibson
Pressure! Polls continue to show Mitt Romney has managed to overcome the Swing State, Likability and Female Voter gaps that plagued him most of this General Election cycle. Most of which was accomplished with One Debate Performance. On the day of Debate #2 who has more pressure on them to win tonight? Leslie thinks it’s Romney.
Plus: The FHA “Boomerang Buyers” 3 Year Rule Moral Hazard, Should CEO’s be able to push their Employees to Vote for Romney, the War on Women has failed and the Politics of Facebook!