- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Next! As Mitt Romney is now consistently leading in National Polls and has ended President Obama’s Swing State leads, will this next “Town Hall” Debate be a make or break for either candidate? Gibson judges.
The Bus! Now that the Obama Administration and Obama Campaign are publicly tossing the State Department and the US Intelligence Community under the bus on Libya, will the President be able to bury this story until after the election and is this sordid cover up moving the needle for Romney? Gibson examines.
Plus: AP wonders if Black support Obama mainly because he’s black, Racism at the New Brooklyn Barclay’s Center and State of Florida’s new Race Based School System!