- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 13 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Next! As Mitt Romney is now consistently leading in National Polls and has ended President Obama’s Swing State leads, will this next “Town Hall” Debate be a make or break for either candidate? Gibson judges.
The Bus! Now that the Obama Administration and Obama Campaign are publicly tossing the State Department and the US Intelligence Community under the bus on Libya, will the President be able to bury this story until after the election and is this sordid cover up moving the needle for Romney? Gibson examines.
Plus: AP wonders if Black support Obama mainly because he’s black, Racism at the New Brooklyn Barclay’s Center and State of Florida’s new Race Based School System!