- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 5 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 22 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Next! As Mitt Romney is now consistently leading in National Polls and has ended President Obama’s Swing State leads, will this next “Town Hall” Debate be a make or break for either candidate? Gibson judges.
The Bus! Now that the Obama Administration and Obama Campaign are publicly tossing the State Department and the US Intelligence Community under the bus on Libya, will the President be able to bury this story until after the election and is this sordid cover up moving the needle for Romney? Gibson examines.
Plus: AP wonders if Black support Obama mainly because he’s black, Racism at the New Brooklyn Barclay’s Center and State of Florida’s new Race Based School System!