- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Next! As Mitt Romney is now consistently leading in National Polls and has ended President Obama’s Swing State leads, will this next “Town Hall” Debate be a make or break for either candidate? Gibson judges.
The Bus! Now that the Obama Administration and Obama Campaign are publicly tossing the State Department and the US Intelligence Community under the bus on Libya, will the President be able to bury this story until after the election and is this sordid cover up moving the needle for Romney? Gibson examines.
Plus: AP wonders if Black support Obama mainly because he’s black, Racism at the New Brooklyn Barclay’s Center and State of Florida’s new Race Based School System!