- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 42 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 43 mins ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 15 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 24 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
The Untold Truths of the Pregnancy Industry [VJR]
Welcome to the Vipp Jaswal Report.
The report that asks insightful questions and gets revealing answers from people whose lives are faced with dilemmas and challenges beyond the ordinary.
Did you know that about six million women in the United States have difficulty getting pregnant? Is infertility just a woman’s problem? Should you be allowed to choose the sex of your child before birth, or should you let God and destiny decide for you?
My guest has answers to these issues. He’s a prominent physician who specializes in fertility. He also serves as the Executive Director of the Fertility Research Foundation.
He has worked with both Houses of Congress on legislation to develop a national strategy to combat infertility in the U.S.
His lobbying efforts have been recognized by him being named the Physician of the Year by the White House in 2003 and awarded the Ronald Reagan Gold Medal Award in 2004 and 2005.
My guest is Dr. Masood Khatamee.