- U.S. Reportedly Launches Strikes Against Al-Shabaab Leader In Somalia [VIDEO]Posted 25 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Sleep Drunk?Posted 1 hour ago
- FBI Investigating Celebrity Photo HackingPosted 2 hours ago
- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 23 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 4 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
The Untold Truths of the Pregnancy Industry [VJR]
Welcome to the Vipp Jaswal Report.
The report that asks insightful questions and gets revealing answers from people whose lives are faced with dilemmas and challenges beyond the ordinary.
Did you know that about six million women in the United States have difficulty getting pregnant? Is infertility just a woman’s problem? Should you be allowed to choose the sex of your child before birth, or should you let God and destiny decide for you?
My guest has answers to these issues. He’s a prominent physician who specializes in fertility. He also serves as the Executive Director of the Fertility Research Foundation.
He has worked with both Houses of Congress on legislation to develop a national strategy to combat infertility in the U.S.
His lobbying efforts have been recognized by him being named the Physician of the Year by the White House in 2003 and awarded the Ronald Reagan Gold Medal Award in 2004 and 2005.
My guest is Dr. Masood Khatamee.