- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 3 hours ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Obama, Romney Get Ready To Battle Again [VIDEO]
The second of three debates between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney will be Tuesday night at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Was President Obama too restrained in the first candidates’ debate? Obama adviser David Axelrod says…
(Axelrod) “I think he’s going to make some adjustments on Tuesday.”
Mitt Romney adviser Ed Gillespie assumes the president will be more aggressive but says it won’t matter.
(Gillespie) “Even if he changes his style and whatever political tactic the President settles on as being in his best interests for this debate, he can’t change his record and he can’t change his policies.”
The format will change. For this debate, some of the questions will be coming from the audience.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: