- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 37 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AEHQ: Obama, Romney Get Ready To Battle Again [VIDEO]
The second of three debates between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney will be Tuesday night at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Was President Obama too restrained in the first candidates’ debate? Obama adviser David Axelrod says…
(Axelrod) “I think he’s going to make some adjustments on Tuesday.”
Mitt Romney adviser Ed Gillespie assumes the president will be more aggressive but says it won’t matter.
(Gillespie) “Even if he changes his style and whatever political tactic the President settles on as being in his best interests for this debate, he can’t change his record and he can’t change his policies.”
The format will change. For this debate, some of the questions will be coming from the audience.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: