- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 10 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Obama, Romney Get Ready To Battle Again [VIDEO]
The second of three debates between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney will be Tuesday night at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor reports in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Was President Obama too restrained in the first candidates’ debate? Obama adviser David Axelrod says…
(Axelrod) “I think he’s going to make some adjustments on Tuesday.”
Mitt Romney adviser Ed Gillespie assumes the president will be more aggressive but says it won’t matter.
(Gillespie) “Even if he changes his style and whatever political tactic the President settles on as being in his best interests for this debate, he can’t change his record and he can’t change his policies.”
The format will change. For this debate, some of the questions will be coming from the audience.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: