- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 5 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Spirited! There’s a bounce in the step of the Obama Team this morning after VP Joe Biden bailed out President Obama’s snoozer debate with an “Old School Pol” folksy “beat down” of Fresh faced Paul Ryan. However, many are wondering if Biden went too far taking Ryan to the woodshed in order to gin up a recently depressed Democrat base. Gibson examines and speaks with John Sununu and Ann Coulter.
Plus: Biden extends Obama’s Libya Problem and The Hip Hop Week in Review!