- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Spirited! There’s a bounce in the step of the Obama Team this morning after VP Joe Biden bailed out President Obama’s snoozer debate with an “Old School Pol” folksy “beat down” of Fresh faced Paul Ryan. However, many are wondering if Biden went too far taking Ryan to the woodshed in order to gin up a recently depressed Democrat base. Gibson examines and speaks with John Sununu and Ann Coulter.
Plus: Biden extends Obama’s Libya Problem and The Hip Hop Week in Review!