- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 4 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Spirited! There’s a bounce in the step of the Obama Team this morning after VP Joe Biden bailed out President Obama’s snoozer debate with an “Old School Pol” folksy “beat down” of Fresh faced Paul Ryan. However, many are wondering if Biden went too far taking Ryan to the woodshed in order to gin up a recently depressed Democrat base. Gibson examines and speaks with John Sununu and Ann Coulter.
Plus: Biden extends Obama’s Libya Problem and The Hip Hop Week in Review!