- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 2 hours ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Spirited! There’s a bounce in the step of the Obama Team this morning after VP Joe Biden bailed out President Obama’s snoozer debate with an “Old School Pol” folksy “beat down” of Fresh faced Paul Ryan. However, many are wondering if Biden went too far taking Ryan to the woodshed in order to gin up a recently depressed Democrat base. Gibson examines and speaks with John Sununu and Ann Coulter.
Plus: Biden extends Obama’s Libya Problem and The Hip Hop Week in Review!