- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 6 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 12 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Spirited! There’s a bounce in the step of the Obama Team this morning after VP Joe Biden bailed out President Obama’s snoozer debate with an “Old School Pol” folksy “beat down” of Fresh faced Paul Ryan. However, many are wondering if Biden went too far taking Ryan to the woodshed in order to gin up a recently depressed Democrat base. Gibson examines and speaks with John Sununu and Ann Coulter.
Plus: Biden extends Obama’s Libya Problem and The Hip Hop Week in Review!