- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 39 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 1 hour ago
- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Chocolate-Eating Nobel Prize Winners
Have you been looking for that perfect excuse to eat chocolate all day, every day? Well, what if we told you that it would make you smarter, and there’s medical research to back that up?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
More great news for chocolate lovers: They may have a better chance of receiving a Nobel Prize. A unique report from the New England Journal of Medicine finds the higher a country’s chocolate consumption, the more Nobel Prize winners, per capita.
Who’s in the lead? The Swiss, who eat an average of 120 chocolate bars per person every year. Eating dark chocolate in moderation has its benefits.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.