- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 20 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 21 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 7 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Chocolate-Eating Nobel Prize Winners
Have you been looking for that perfect excuse to eat chocolate all day, every day? Well, what if we told you that it would make you smarter, and there’s medical research to back that up?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
More great news for chocolate lovers: They may have a better chance of receiving a Nobel Prize. A unique report from the New England Journal of Medicine finds the higher a country’s chocolate consumption, the more Nobel Prize winners, per capita.
Who’s in the lead? The Swiss, who eat an average of 120 chocolate bars per person every year. Eating dark chocolate in moderation has its benefits.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.