- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 23 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Chocolate-Eating Nobel Prize Winners
Have you been looking for that perfect excuse to eat chocolate all day, every day? Well, what if we told you that it would make you smarter, and there’s medical research to back that up?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
More great news for chocolate lovers: They may have a better chance of receiving a Nobel Prize. A unique report from the New England Journal of Medicine finds the higher a country’s chocolate consumption, the more Nobel Prize winners, per capita.
Who’s in the lead? The Swiss, who eat an average of 120 chocolate bars per person every year. Eating dark chocolate in moderation has its benefits.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.