- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Chocolate-Eating Nobel Prize Winners
Have you been looking for that perfect excuse to eat chocolate all day, every day? Well, what if we told you that it would make you smarter, and there’s medical research to back that up?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
More great news for chocolate lovers: They may have a better chance of receiving a Nobel Prize. A unique report from the New England Journal of Medicine finds the higher a country’s chocolate consumption, the more Nobel Prize winners, per capita.
Who’s in the lead? The Swiss, who eat an average of 120 chocolate bars per person every year. Eating dark chocolate in moderation has its benefits.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.