- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Bank of America 500 (Charlotte)
The Chase for the Sprint Cup heads back to North Carolina and Charlotte Motor Speedway for the Bank of America 500, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. makes a tough call.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has more in this week’s race preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
This weekend it’s night racing at Charlotte, and for Brad Keselowski the added bonus of a Saturday race means:
Keselowski: “When you can have an actual Sunday, that’s like a Sunday for normal people, it kinda makes you feel like a real person again.”
Clint Bowyer says with so many drivers living and working in North Carolina:
Bowyer: “You know a win here right in your own backyard doesn’t get a whole lot bigger than that.”
And Jeff Gordon is feeling good about his chances this time at Charlotte because:
Gordon: “I feel like we’ve made improvements since May, and I feel like our qualifying efforts have been better, so I look forward to that.”
And Dale Earnhardt Jr. on the advice of his doctor will sit out the next two Chase races after Talladega’s last lap crash that caused him to sustain a concussion. But Junior says, he’ll be back.
Earnhardt Jr: “Just looking forward to you know, getting this cleared up and getting back in the car as soon as I can.”
Regan Smith will replace Junior this weekend at Charlotte and in Kansas.
FOX in the Fast Lane. I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside