- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 16 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
2012 VP Debate Reaction [VIDEO]
Who did a better job in last night’s vice presidential debate? Well, it depends who you ask.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern was at the debate in Danville, Kentucky and has reaction:
Supporters of both campaigns declaring victory…
(Obama Supporter) “I think the Obama campaign made a come back. I was extremely impressed with the way that Biden handled all of the questions.”
Republican voters arguing Paul Ryan was up for the test.
(Romney Supporter) “You could tell he was coming to a very good zone and very much at peace. And I felt he was business like.”
Instant polling of the season’s only vice presidential debate suggests no outright winner. Last week Republican Mitt Romney was viewed as clearly out performing the President.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
In “America’s Talking”, FOX News Radio posed the question: Who do you think won the Vice Presidential Debate? WATCH to find out what people had to say: