- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 9 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Mitt Romney Changes His Abortion Position, Again
Now Romney says he would keep abortion legal.
Mitt Romney said Tuesday he has no plans to push for legislation limiting abortion, a softer stance from a candidate who has said he would “get rid of” funding for Planned Parenthood and appoint Supreme Court who would overturn Roe v. Wade.
“There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda,” the Republican presidential nominee told The Des Moines Register in an interview.
So, which Mitt Romney will we see tomorrow?