- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 5 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 23 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Mitt Romney Changes His Abortion Position, Again
Now Romney says he would keep abortion legal.
Mitt Romney said Tuesday he has no plans to push for legislation limiting abortion, a softer stance from a candidate who has said he would “get rid of” funding for Planned Parenthood and appoint Supreme Court who would overturn Roe v. Wade.
‚ÄúThere‚Äôs no legislation with regards to abortion that I‚Äôm familiar with that would become part of my agenda,‚ÄĚ the Republican presidential nominee told The Des Moines Register in an interview.
So, which Mitt Romney will we see tomorrow?