- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 4 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Mitt Romney Changes His Abortion Position, Again
Now Romney says he would keep abortion legal.
Mitt Romney said Tuesday he has no plans to push for legislation limiting abortion, a softer stance from a candidate who has said he would “get rid of” funding for Planned Parenthood and appoint Supreme Court who would overturn Roe v. Wade.
‚ÄúThere‚Äôs no legislation with regards to abortion that I‚Äôm familiar with that would become part of my agenda,‚ÄĚ the Republican presidential nominee told The Des Moines Register in an interview.
So, which Mitt Romney will we see tomorrow?