- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Mitt Romney Changes His Abortion Position, Again
Now Romney says he would keep abortion legal.
Mitt Romney said Tuesday he has no plans to push for legislation limiting abortion, a softer stance from a candidate who has said he would “get rid of” funding for Planned Parenthood and appoint Supreme Court who would overturn Roe v. Wade.
â€śThereâ€™s no legislation with regards to abortion that Iâ€™m familiar with that would become part of my agenda,â€ť the Republican presidential nominee told The Des Moines Register in an interview.
So, which Mitt Romney will we see tomorrow?